Thursday, December 13, 2007

Saturday's Date


We had a very good evening, Audrey was a little wiggly but other than that, everyone enjoyed themseleves. We went on a horse drawn wagon ride before the ballet, Madison was in heaven. Nicholas hung out in the back of the wagon to see if the horses ever went to the bathroom, he was dissapointed, at the end of the ride he discovered the horses wore a horse diaper bag. Santa Claus and Mrs Claus were there to greet us. The kids got to pet and examine a camel and reindeer. Audrey was fascinated. Nicholas on the other hand had to walk away promptly, his nose started to run as soon as he got near the hay. It is a good thing he isn't obsessed with horses, like his sisters. I am happy to say his nose did not explode in an embarassing manner this time. The seats were wonderful, close enough so we could see
the dancers' facial expressions; far enough away Audrey didn't fall into the orchestra pit. After the ballet we had to rush to madison's 4-H club christmas party. Madison had a great time and loved having everyone there, Audrey screamed for the first 15 minutes until she ate a cookie. Everything feels better after a cookie doesn't it?



2 comments:

Gorge Us Family said...

They are growing up....why? I think I need a cookie.

D Fisher said...

I didn't know ZZ top was in town! Old bikers make the best Santa's!

Love,
David