Friday, December 7, 2007

Madison illistrates Mommy's portrait


THANKS MADISON- she drew this gorgeous picture of me with long brown hair beautiful long eyelashes. She drew a picture of Macy's in the background (I don't know where she got that idea, that is where Mamom goes) and Heritage University which I actually do spend all of my time at. On my t-shirt she has an arrow with the words, My evil twin did it. Jessica and I dressed up for Halloween for our curves work out a couple of years ago, the arrows would point to each other. I am surprised that she remembers those shirts. I was thrilled to recieve the admiring picture, even though she gave me a huge forhead. Maybe she started drawing Greg first??? before settling on me.

2 comments:

Gorge Us Family said...

I can't believe she remembers the shirts! We were so awesome. Those pink paints rocked too. Madi is growing up. She doesn't look like a little kid anymore. What happened?

Gorge Us Family said...

I meant pink pants, not pink paints. That's what I get for mocking you.