
I have finished my first semester of Anatomy, I have learned so much and have really enjoyed mastering the material. I do have to brag a little bit I am very proud of my cat disection, my partner, Sheri, did not like to touch the cat so we worked around that a bit, took a lot longer, but in my biased opinion Skippy was one of the best looking cats there. No one in our little study group got a grade below 80% which I am very happy about and I was able to stay within the top 3 with a 93%. I say that just so my family knows I am not idle and taking advantage of their prayers.
2 comments:
Disgusting, and disturbing on so many levels.
So Creepy !! I remember my visit to the the BYU Microbiology labs to visit a friend and we studied the cadeavor(sp?) she was working on, it is interesting...as long as you can pretend they are not real...
Love David
Post a Comment