Monday, December 17, 2007

A true puddle hopper

Audrey has been a 3 year old, she has a mind of her own and loves exploring her world. Mamom had just picked her up from school and had been explaining to her that she had to cease jumping in the puddles because of "NAH NAH NAH NAh." I type this because I am sure that is all Audrey really listened to. the nah nah of Mamom's voice. After mom was done explaining to her why it was so very important to not get into the puddles and become all wet, Audrey reasured my mother she understood and would no longer jump into the puddles, because she really did not want to get sick. Mom and Audrey arrived at the store, mom got audrey out, just as mom closed the door she heard Audrey say as she began to run off, "oooo, look at the puddle I need to jump in it." Ma mom threw up her hands. I ordered expensive waterproof boots the next day. I saw a saying the otherday pertaining to the fact that some people, when they see the rain theyconcentrate on the storm, and some find the puddles to jump in and feel the rain. I am happy Audrey feels the rain. (I butchered the saying but you get the point, right?)

No comments: