Friday, December 7, 2007

I've been Tagged, if you read it you're it.

Apparently Jessica just tagged me to write 7 random things about myself. (Check hers out at gorgeus family blogger)

1. I hate rereading what I write, I hate spelling, grammer and punctuation.

2. I have an ugly birth mark on my upper thigh, Jessica got me in trouble once because when she saw it peaking out of my shorts it looked like I had spilt my rootbeer.

3. I nearly chopped my toe off when I was 8 years of age jumping up and hitting the doorbell chimes. They were able to sew it back on.

4. When I was in highschool I wanted to be a mortician/grief counselor, when I graduated I wanted to be a special education teacher. I never wanted to be a mom like most of my peers but it became my first career and will always be the most important.

5. I retiled my bathroom and kitchen floor a week before audrey was born. Greg was out of town so he couldn't tell me no. I also painted the dining room red that week too. Not much to argue about after it was all done.

6. I hate it when strangers touch me but love giving hugs.

7. I played varsity soccer all 4 years of highschool. my sister and i used to be the jocks in the family. The boys were/are geeks

1 comment:

Gorge Us Family said...

Amen to #1. Case in point, the blog below. There is no "E" in Thursday! :) You know I love you. I forgot about all the pictures of the dead people. That was disturbing.