Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Stevenson or bust

Nic and Nik
Six months between visits are way too long, but with crazy work schedules and school obligations, it happened. Remedied this weekend. We had the chance to visit familyfriends once again. And you know what the coolest part was...it wasn't like we had even been gone. As soon as we walked through the door, mahem.
the kids were off doing their thing and we didn't see much of them except for meal times. Audrey got into the action with the girls this trip and danced solo on the dance pad "gabbie's bed made into the stage" Nicholas and Niki played all day Saturday, then nic discovered the X box. we didn't see much of him, however he did manage to get IZZy and Niki to share their rooms. I personally would have made him sleep on the couch but they still like their brotherfriend for some reason. Jessica, Rhonda and I got to go to dinner together, no pic though cuz it is on Jessica's camera/phone. Didn't see much of Chandler he was busy Dancing with gorgeous women at the church sponsored dance and hanging out with his friends, but there was some talk of Chan living with us next year, we will see what comes of that. Can't juggle the newborn and preschooler. how can I do teenagers???? oh wait a minute, in Child develpment it does say that 16 year olds act out much like the 3 year olds. We will just need to give him a good time out....
Rhonda would miss her baby boy.


gabby and madi sleeping, not really.

convincing Roxy that Rhonda's lap actually was full...of Rebecca, no room for the Dane.

visiting Truxton
Loving Auntie Jess

Alas, we had to go home.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Truxton and Rebecca together---what a precious picture!!
Madison----what ever on earth is "that" look????

Gorge Us Family said...

ATTITUDE! That's what that look is. Oh, we are so close to having a teenager in the family aren't we?

Cheryl said...

Shall we call it a "Madditude" then?

Gabriella G. said...

Mattitude it is, then!! And I wasn't asleep, I was hiding my face

The Ranchers said...

You're Simply amazing. I barely put in a couple phrases and two pic's of the weekend on my blog. Cute ones they are though. Thanks for taking so many great pics.