Thursday, January 15, 2009

She is ready for her close up...

so here is a picture of rebecca mid-head flop. in her pj's that say I love Daddy.
This picture was better live... she had her hand under her head and had turn towards me in such a "madonna" strike a pose moment.
Sorry about the lack of photos I have gotten out of the habit of clicking the little camera button. I will try to be mindful and start taking more snap shots. A challenge to keep anything in "mind" while in my sleep deprived state.

2 comments:

courtney87 said...

Oh I'm in love!!!!!!!!!
Aaron wants to take a trip down to Goldendale once we feel confident that the weather will stay decent enough for the trip...and when we do we're going to HAVE to stop in and meet this little angel!!

Cheryl said...

You're doing great, Nichole!! This blogging scene is a whole new ball park----I sit here enjoying other people's, but you'll notice I don't have one of my own!!
I'm learning how to cut/paste and then get the pics onto my computer screen---so keep 'em coming!