Thursday, January 15, 2009

Jousting



So With all the babes I get in a tele or movie rut,
With Audrey I watchted THE XMEN and
the Wedding Singer over and over. Nicholas I watched
The Dixie Chicks holiday concert over and over
and with Madison it was City of Angels and the news...
I couldn't stop watching the news. So Audrey and I have
been watching A knight's tale. Nicholas and Madison usually
watch the end by the time they get home. I didn't realize how
pathetic I was until Audrey said. "ughhh mom we have watched it
three times already mom." Which that day we had watched it,
listened to it in the background for three times already .
No wonder why she exclaims that "Mamom, makes life more funner."
these days. Anyways I had this idea that the kids might
enjoy jousting a little bit
Audrey was on her roller skates and
Nicholas on his cool long board on skates he got
from his Papa Barrie this year.





It looked like a lot of fun, However Audrey is just learning
how to skate so even rolling in them without someone coming towards
her is still proving to be a challenge.
Well I took back my suggestion/permission
for the evening activity.
Both Aud and Nic Requested a gold trophy for the championship.

2 comments:

Gorge Us Family said...

Such a Nichole idea. No eyes were poked out I presume. :)

Cheryl said...

Sounds like for Christmas this year---wait that's too far off---sounds like you need a Gift Bag of movies and things to play!! Sounds like you're going into Mommy Bog Land---you go into that mind numbing state after you've had to play or read the favorite story or movie over and over and over and........ad infinitum (or is it ad nauseum??). Don't anybody correct my spelling!!
We need some really good weather so you can get out for some walks!!
Fresh air can help relieve some, not all, of the symptoms MBL syndrome.
Time passes.........it really does.