Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Shhhhh she is sleeping

Audrey and I had a full day of taking the kids to school, feeding the baby, browsing the web, feeding the baby, doing dishes, feeding the baby watching Everafter, feeding the baby, a little bit of laundry, feeding the baby, coloring, feeding the baby, making construction paper crowns, playing hide n seek, and, yep, feeding the baby. shhhhh the baby is sleeping

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

It looks like Audrey is trying to eat her finger!!
And a lot of eating can't possibly hurt Rebecca---she needs to grow to even be found in her clothes!!
hee hee

Anonymous said...

Yay, you are alive over there! Mike and I are still planning on coming over, but this annoying cough is still hanging on with both Rielly and I. It's definitely losing it's foothold, though. So maybe within the next week or two. Oh yeah, and get her out of pink--haha, poor Richard...

Gorge Us Family said...

What a good big sister she is!

Cheryl said...

Oh oh. Why are the pictures on this particular post suddenly going splothchy on my computer? Or is it on everyone's?