Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just the 4.5 of us + 1 math freak + 1 toddling + 1/3 babe = Family; Nichole Richard (the math freak), Madison, Nicholas, Audrey, all done Rebecca, a bun in the oven and Chester-pot. Each day is an adventure. When it rains, it pours. Let's go puddle hopping
9 comments:
Beautiful name, beautiful little girl! Congrats to you and welcome to Rebecca!! What a Christmas surprise!
YEAH! She is beautiful! So glad SHE is here. What a fun suprise. I am sure Nicholas isn't sure about it but still happy. Merry Christmas. Also, with the whole hospital thing and jaden being sick we forgot to wish Nicholas a happy birthday. Please let him know we love him too! Love ya- kiss her for us- Nic
I think that's awesome!
I'd get ready if I were you, though. This little girl has already proven that she has a great sense of humor and that she will not be put into anyone's little box! She is going to be who she is going to be - and will apparently go to great lengths to prove that!
Congratulations to you all!
{I DO feel for Nick, but someday, all those sisters are going to have lots of friends, and he will probably appreciate that very much}
The toilet paper bill, amongst other things, is definitely going to be rising as the years go by!!
Love it all.
She is beautiful; and has the most precious little cry in the world.
God knows what He is doing and never makes mistakes; doctors and technology, on the other hand.........
CONGRATULATIONS!! She is beautiful!
Congrat's and what a Christmas present, she's beautiful! Definately a surprise for sure!
She is perfect ~ you and God do good work! After being raised in a house full of brothers - having lots of girls would be my choice. I am sure Nicholas will continue to be a good big brother & little brother as well. We can hardly wait to meet our new great niece & nephew. They are just the best holiday gifts ever. So glad for you that she came a bit early! Merry Christmas!
See is beautiful!! AND she shares a birthday with Aaron...too cool in my opinion!! Hoping to get to see her before too long!
Hi, you guys! Congrats about the baby, but I'd bet she was a little surprise. A girl, wow.
Poor Nick. Not only does he not like babies, he now has THREE sisters!
Give my love and the love of the family to yours,
Gabriella
Post a Comment