Truxton was born on September 22, 2008. That makes him a little over 2 months old.....Truxton is now 17lbs. and outgrowing the 3-6 month clothes that Jessica just purchased.
He is already looking the linebacker. . . Hunter is going to look like a scrawny old man compared to his cousin. I can't wait to take the pictures. What I love about this picture are the leg rolls. Yeppers, count them. I see 5 but according to good authority there are actually 6 leg rolls.
HIp HIp Hooray
2 comments:
God is. Therefore all is well!! I also express my extreme joy for your sister and her husband with the arrival of their second son. God bless them on this journey in their life; and yes, God bless the birth mom who chose LIFE for Truxton.
Please tell your sis and hubby I send my congratulations to them as they embarq on this new adventure.
Oh wow! He is so beautiful - we are so excited for you guys! You guys deserve all the love and happiness this little guy has already and will forever bring to your lives.
Post a Comment