Friday, December 12, 2008

Not ready, Not ready, Not ready

But sick sick sick of being pregnant.
Not done with homework STILL, still have this silly cold sick, too sick of homework,
keep getting distracted, haven't accomplished anything on "The List"
Too whirrly about everything that isn't a priority and
failing to get the necessary things done.
I wasted the day on a root canal and picking things up at the store to decorate the tree.
Yikes it is 4 pm on Friday and everyone will be home soon for the weekend.
I have got to be the biggest procrastinator ever....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now, don't be soooo hard on yourself. You have a pretty full load (in more ways than one) and there is only sooo much that you can do. I can't imagine all that you are trying to juggle right now; family, school, holidays, pregnancy, construction project etc. Sometimes God lets us know we need to take time to smell the roses so to speak. You can only do what you can do... so just keep doing your best and ask for help when you need it! We are very proud of you and the beautiful person you are.... take some deep breaths, rest a minute and then go on. Much love, Aunt Lynn

courtney87 said...

Hey posted some pics from Malo on my blog....onewhimlife.blogspot.com...there are a few I think Richard has similar ones of, which probably turned out better lol buuuut yea :)

Oh and it looks like Aaron is going to come get me on the 20th to drive me home sooooo if you guys make it up there during that time then maybe I'll see you..if not that's cool too lol.

Cheryl said...

Oh, Nichole, you see how crazy all of this was!! Hahahahahaha But--there are sooooo many years ahead yet. Years beyond 2 people both trying to get their degrees while one is working and one is pregnant, and there are 3 kids all with typical kiddy demands, etc. etc. etc. YEARS from now, God willing, you are going to look back on this and go, "WE ACTUALLY SURVIVED THOSE YEARS??!!".
Ready or NOT that baby is going to pop out some day VERY soon!! He'll fit right in, I'm sure!! Part of life's happenings!! Smile---it beats crying!!
If it helps---I thank you for sharing this marvelous cold!! I sound wonderful when barking. Though I haven't had to honk!!
You're doing JUST fine. Now---give the man a mop and the 11 year old a toilet brush and tell them you need some help!!
Love!!

Jaimee said...

HA!! You sound so familiar..oh ya ME!! Well except the pregnancy part I guess-- but procrastinating and not getting things done off the list and always feeling like there's so much to be done and feel like you arn't getting anywhere----phheewww ok I must of needed this little vent session! It's contagious :)

Gorge Us Family said...

Love that your procrastinating by blogging! Hee hee.

Anonymous said...

One thing I discovered is that you can never be ready enough, and it's never a good time. I certainly don't envy you, and don't know how you do it all. I'm cringing for you at the thought of how hard the next few months are going to be. UGH...

Nicole Roskelley said...

Hey at least you got stuff to decorate the tree! In the end you'll have another beautiful baby in your arms it nothing else will matter. You're a great mom and a great person. And I love that you have bangs now! LOL!!!!

Nicole Roskelley said...

hey I need your new address. Email me okay :) Thanks- nic

Cheryl said...

Just a short time to go!! Hang in there.............................