Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving in Malo

It snowed.... the kids had a blast sledding. Grandma Cheryl was a trooper and helped them with a good snow run, while i sat around feeling sick with a stuffy yuck cold.

Another treat was meeting Courtney, Richard's cousin. She and the kids had a blast. I loved visiting and getting to know her and the kids all agree she is the best cousin ever. Courtney introduced them to real handcuffs and the judicial process with Make believe-trials. Courtney and kids took turns being the judge with a laundry bag for a wigish thing complete with a brush gavel. They also made some puppets and put on a few plays for us. I of coarse was too out of it to take any pictures, perhaps courtney could e mail a few so we can share with the rest of you.

It is always a treat to see Grandma Sims and spend time with Grandma/pa Cheryl/ Rick not to mention Uncle Jarrod.

Erek and Richard were able to get some bow hunting in. Bringing home a deer the first night. The kids loved watching the boys prepare it for the ride home. Well Aud and I thought it was interesting at least.

1 comment:

courtney87 said...

I do have some pictures that I was thinking just this morning that I should blog :) When I get a little more time, hopefully tonight, I will post them and also send them your way!
I had an absolute blast finally meeting you and the kids! I cannot wait until I get to see you guys again :) Richard is mighty lucky that you were crazy enough to marry him because you guys are awesome ;)