Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hunting for Christmas trees, Before hunter can mess the plans

Making Richard's tradition our own. We had so much fun searching for The Tree this year. The kids helped Richard find "just the right one" while I worked on tramping through the woods.
see I really did go. The snow was falling so we all had damp hair by the time we got done. But It was gorgeous snow... Even Chester Loved hopping though it like a bunny.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright, so what I want to know, is how the heck you are updating this thing from the hospital! I mean, I know that laptops are portable, but at that stage I was still in a complete, sleep deprived stupor, that I'm not sure I ever quite emerged from. You are entirely awesome, I must say!!!

Just JoNell said...

Are you kidding, Richelle? The hospital stays were tortured boredom for me. Oh! If only there had been cool inventions like laptops back "in the day" when I was having my babies!

Sounds like a fun day! I love Christmas Tree Day.

Cheryl said...

So, you were "hunting" for trees while expecting a Hunter, who isn't a Hunter.
I agree with Jo--it would have been great to have a way to kill the absolute boredom of hospital time; and the overwhelming thought of "get me OUT of this place"!!