Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Summer Semester 2009


The summer was full of fun as Richard and I tried to finish the summer semesters apart. I was a little tired from being a single mom again. My friend Jenny caught me snoozing during a video presentation at Clinical on my very own phone. HA. I would not have been able to do it without the awesome support I recieved from my family. Julie and Chris took Nicholas and Audrey for a month, well Audrey only lasted a weekend, but Nicholas had a blast spending the majority of the summer with Logan, his cousin, they are pretty much inseperable. It reminds me of the relationship Greg had with his cousin and best friend Ryan. Mom and Megan, stepped up to the challenge, as usual and Grandma Cheryl and Grandpa Rick took the kids on an awesome fossil adventure. To everyone's credit, I was able to bring home 2 A's and 1 B+. TA DA.