Wednesday, October 14, 2009

110 Warrren Acres Rd.

When I wasn't at clinical or working on homework, Rebecca and I stayed pretty busy trying to do a little bit on the house. Once again family saved my bottom as we all worked really hard to get into the house before the start of Fall semester. Rebecca worked so hard she would fall asleep on the carpet scrap.... Mom and I worked on painting the house some accent green walls and one chocolate brown, mom painted ALL the doors and trim. Hot and sweaty summer. Dad practically built, wired, and plumbed the house himself with a little bit of help (that was a massive amount of charity) from his friends. We had some wonderful volunteers from church really chip in. Richard's dad came and stayed with us for a few days to help trim out the house, what a treat to get to know him better. My Uncle Brian Dahl did a massive amount of tractor dirt flour moving ( the dirt is hard until it is moved a bit, then it become super fine cake flour...) My Uncle Doug flew up 3 times spending his little vacation time and frequent flyer mileage to help dad with the wiring. I Will always be grateful for the love, family and friends have poured upon us.


No comments: