Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A bit of Fun




Before Richard had to go, he took the kids to the park, I met up with them one day after clinical to see these huge smiling faces taking on the slide. Audrey had a great time with Richard fishing, she caught her very own cat fish, Richard even allowed her to video tape the exprience. She had a blast as the cat fish "wobbled" at her on the line. I need to search his computer so I can put it up on the blog for you. so much fun! We also discovered Audrey still likes things fast, Richard introduced her to the tire swing. Audrey cheered Richard on to go faster until the tire swing was vertical on the axis and she was "SWINGING" this kid is always going to be 90 MPG or more. Nicholas found some wonderful sticks, and is expanding his collection. He and his friend Timmy we able to take the Grandpa George's little boat out on clear lake with Richard before he left, they filled up on snacks, tried their patience, and eventually caught a fish. I never heard if the fish was worth the wait. Perhaps to Timmy it was, but Nicholas was ready for some fun.


No comments: