Madison and Nicholas are hiding for some reason.
And yes Richard actually makes it home for dinner, most nights
Just the 4.5 of us + 1 math freak + 1 toddling + 1/3 babe = Family; Nichole Richard (the math freak), Madison, Nicholas, Audrey, all done Rebecca, a bun in the oven and Chester-pot. Each day is an adventure. When it rains, it pours. Let's go puddle hopping
4 comments:
Poor Richard. I think the 5 of you have made his gray hair multiply.
Yeah! I am so glad you like the bumbo. We loved it when Chase was little. Cute blog. Looks like you all have a load of fun.
Haha. When you first said, "bumbo" I thought that's what you were calling the pad on the bench there. Looked good for a bum! Great that he actually makes it home for dinner----bet you don't get to eat early!!
Still SO weird seeing him at that table playing Daddy...hmmmm
That bumbo thing looks pretty cool lol I'll have to keep that in mind for one day...
Post a Comment