Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just the 4.5 of us + 1 math freak + 1 toddling + 1/3 babe = Family; Nichole Richard (the math freak), Madison, Nicholas, Audrey, all done Rebecca, a bun in the oven and Chester-pot. Each day is an adventure. When it rains, it pours. Let's go puddle hopping
4 comments:
Oh my look at that smile! She never smiles like that when I am around.
she never smiles like that when i'm around either! whats the deal!!!:)
THAT smile looks "normal"--HOORAY!!
Sure beats the gas pain screemies!!
The laundry pile looks normal too!! I am SOOOOOO glad that we simply must wear clothes!! Now---get those kids to do some of the folding!! Doesn't have to be perfect--in fact, I guarantee it won't be. Just has to be done!
Well, then again, maybe it doesn't. Don't you and Richard want to sleep on a mountain?
Haha what a smiley chunkster :)
Post a Comment