Wednesday, March 4, 2009

laundry issues

I realize I have posted pictures of laundry to be folded a few times on the blog. But that is only because I have huge issues with laundry...I hate folding laundry putting away the laundry but most especially I HATE MATCHING SOCKS. but I also hate wearing tennis shoes without socks sooo it has to be done.
If I didn't dislike my body so much I would make us all live in a nudist colony so I wouldn't have to do laundry. the only problem is I bet I would still have to match the socks, cuz who would walk all day without shoes, yikes the asphault gets hot and who wants to wear tennis shoes without socks.
Audrey and Rebecca would love it, but I don't think I could talk the rest of my family into it, so I guess that means I just have to move the baby off her resting spot and tackle the laundry so I can go to bed...If i don't put it on the bed, I will procrastinate the folding till another day for ∞ and beyound.
she thought her laundry mountain was a pretty cool chair



5 comments:

Gorge Us Family said...

Yeah, this is not a new problem.

That outfit is much cuter on Rebecca than it was on Truxton. It brings out her red hair.

Anonymous said...

'Tis time to teach your older girls the "art" of folding clothes ~ and remember, bribery goes pretty far with such things.

courtney87 said...

Haha look how happy Rebecca is though

Cheryl said...

I'm with Lynn there!!! Start Aud with socks and undies, and wash cloths; Mad with shirts,jeans. And-----uh----Nicholas and another male could at least do towels????
And ALL of them can put them in the proper drawers, don't ya think? '
GO FOR IT!!

Anonymous said...

Um, the other male does tons of laundry. Ask his wife.