Busy year, eh...
Richard and I were just talking about how it has been a year since the Sunking's game. The "coincidence" of meeting. Apparently he grabbed the last 4 tickets wanting to see how many I would take. I think it is funny he didn't run when I took all 4 tickets, or when Audrey stripped, Madison asked him to marry me, etc. He actually called me. I wake up with this baby feeling bigger than ever, wondering if i will fall asleep while studying again, or if my tailbone will allow me to sit at all for that matter, and I wonder how in the world did I get here...Perhaps not the most humble line of thinking. My challenge for the next year will be to continually be thankful for being here. Grateful to be a student, mother of 3 and the future 4th , a wife and a friend.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Always remember that "life is what happens when you're planning other things."
8760 hours---
a year---
a marriage---
new life---
O.K.--- you were crazy to do it; but it's done!
In another year or two you might actually have enough free time to sit back and really get to know each other!! Hahaha!!
Crazy? Don't listen to my mom:-). She got married at the ripe old age of 18 after she'd known my dad for all of something like 3 months. Now that's crazy! You guys weren't crazy--sometimes things just work! I'm so glad that a year ago happened!!!
Well, there are good kind of crazies!! I too am glad "a year ago happened"!!
Tis true---about knowing my husband for only 3 mos., and that from just being introduced as he ran across a porch!! The porch, so far, is still there in Bremerton. But here we are over 40 years later---so I guess we can say it "just worked"!! Or is that we're still working on it?? hee hee
Post a Comment