Madison is growing up. Not sure what opinion I should have on the matter, never thought it would happen I suppose. Her birthday was a girly day, just she and I. Richard was a dear and kept the kids so we could go find female things. It was a fun day. Madison and I haven't spent a day alone in quite some time. She was really scared to get her ears pierced but really wanted to have it done. THere was no way she was going to take Richard's Penny Pinching suggestion of a piece of ice to numb it, a potatoe to stabilize and a needle to poke. We went shopping instead.
I pray that this year is full of positive growth as she continues to grasp who she is. I hope she will remain confident in our love for her, and realize it is just a mere reflection of how God loves and adores her, no matter what.
5 comments:
I love Madison's hair short like that! Sooo cute!!
How fun, Madi. Unfortunately I can't see the earrings very well. Must see in person.
Madison is looking so grown up! Renee is the same way. I can't believe how fast they change. I look at them and remember what they were like 5 years ago and just can't imagine what happened. Madison and Renee are going to be YW next year. I don't know whether to be proud or cry!
hey sister epling whats yw mean???????
he he oops stands for young womans :):)
Post a Comment