
Proud of Madi but I will admit I am a bit tardy posting about the fair. What can I say, she has talent and determination. She took first place in ALL of her compitions except one and recieved 2nd for that. Not only did she take first but she also won high point, meaning once tallied she out performed everyone in her age group. For that she won a beutiful bridle thingy and a fancy hoof pick. Madison was exhausted by the time she was done along with her huge support team, Colleen and Angie Corbridge, Mom and Pa-dad, and Mamom and Papa.

We are blessed to have such a wonderful family pseudo adpot Madison and teach her about the horses, let her come out to the Ranch and just spend a weekend helping with chores, learning about the farm, helping with the horse and I am sure she sits on her duff a little bit too.
My friend Katie introduced Madison her first love, Pretty boy, when she was a 1 1/2 I always thought she'd outgrow it. Nope, Nada. She is still obsessed. Aunt Katie was able to come watch Madison compete Madison was thrilled. Aunt Jessica, Grandma Cheryl and Grandpa Rick were able to travel over and spoil us with their time on The last day of competition which was a treat. Richard and Madison are now thinking a travel trailer would be perfect for hunting weeks, fishing trips and of coarse fair/horse competition weeks. They have created a pack.

Here is nicholas playing let's listen to your heart mom. and audrey catching some homework action with me. I really am only this fat in pictures. ... Nic and Aud had fun at the fair, looking at everything. Audrey is catching the horse bug..(it is genetically NOT passed down apparently) she had a picture taken on a pony. They loved going on the rides. Somehow the kids got Richard and I to take seperate groups, I got to wait in line with Audrey and the kids (i include Richard in that definition) got to go to the BIG rides this year. Audrey is still a daredevil and loves the rides that are fast. I am so proud of Nicholas I assumed he would be a puker on the Fun rides but he kept it all down. I was grounded from the rides, which made me a little resentful; hmmm the sacrifices we make to keep the kid in the tummy.
7 comments:
Yay, finally updated! Thanks for the pictures of the kids. I was curious whether Madison rode english or western, and you answered my question--both. Awesome job at the fair by the way!
Dang! I check this every day---and see that I missed being the first to comment: Richelle beat me to the punch!
But---HOORAY, HOORAY, HOORAY!!
Something new is on here today!
Congratulations Madi! You are awesome.
Oy, I just realized, that's schoolwork you had to bring to the fair. Ugh, I'm sorry. Bet you can't wait to see it all in the rearview mirror!
I was tired!!!!!!!! but it was a million times fun. western is my favorite. by the way what breed of horse do you have Richelle????????
My boy, Apollo, is an Appendix, so he's a Quarter Horse/Thoroughbred mix. He's 3/4 QH, and 1/4 Thoroughbred. A really pretty blue roan. I'll try to send you some pictures this week. I prefer western as well, but the barn I train at only does english, so that's what I'm doing for now. Besides, I'd like to do some show jumping at some point (that'll be a while), and, obviously, I have to do english style for that!
WE HAVE CREATED A PACK MU HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment