So Richard was able to make it the appointment. which I was really grateful for. Until he noticed the nutritional pyramid for expectant mothers....and pointed out that cheeseburgers and french fries were not mentioned anywhere on the poster. HMPH.
Sooo I was hoping that the child had grown most efficiently the past few months, especially because I gave him another month to work on it (scheduling the ultrasound so late) Sp that his due date would be pushed back to what it should have been according to the calendar, making December 18th the due date instead of January 1. cuz that is what it is supposed to be anyways, according to me. but the little bugger hasn't cooperated at all and now the due date is reading January 8th. what the heck!!! I feed him all the cheeseburgers and soda he wants and this is what I get in return, a late anticipated birth date. The boy somehow must get the message, we are on a time line and spring semester starts January 14th. It is time to stop messing around and get growing!!!
this frontal view is pretty good, look closely and you can see eyes, a mouth, an ear, and two hands.The outlined view for those of us who just see a big blob.
This is a picture where they take the sound waves and attempt to make a 2 dimensional image out of it, sometime they call them 3-d. So the boy was a bit wiggly so the top of his head is a bit blurred but you can see an ear, nose, eyes that are closed, and it looks as if he is holding the umbilical cord like a blanket. (use your imagination, if you just see an IT) ultrasounds are always much easier to make out when the Dr. is there pointing it out to you.


15 comments:
How incredibly adorable is that?
The sleepy boy picture looks like either Nichole or Rielly, LOL, I can't decide. But he is so precious.
It is amazing how clearly he shows up! This technology has come a long, long way.
Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS!!! He's precious!
Now, give him some more cheeseburgers and get the boy growing! Maybe you need to toss in a few milkshakes to be sure those little bones are getting their calcium?
HE IS SOOOOO CUTE! Must be a Sims kid ;) This is so exciting guys, I can't wait to meet him (actually I would like to meet his mother and siblings too but I don't think that will ever happen!)!
Glad to hear that he is doing well so far...except for the obvious fact that you are starving him! Be sure to keep us updated...it will force me to get on here once in a while ;)
Congrats again!! He is too sweet.
Actually, you don't have to look too closely to see the little duffer. It's pretty obvious.
That's a human child in there!!!!
And he's just waiting to get out and drive his parents bonkers for the next 18 yrs!! Oh, yeah!!
Well, those photos are from 9/9. Today is 10/10!! So he's a Bigger Bugger of a Lugger waitin for a hugger by now!!
Hooray for RugRats waiting to happen!!
Doesn't a month pass fast??
Surely SOMETHING interesting...or even un-interesting.... has happened since that doctor appointment?
Hello? Hello?
Is this thing on?
Sigh, I know. This is pretty much the only way I have to keep updated on their lives, and I'm finding it woefully inadequate. I want more pics of the kids, Richard, Nichole being even more preggers, etc.. Anything really. How about some pics of Madison on horseback? That would be great! ANYTHING...
Hear, hear!!! Let's get a move on!! I agree---some belly shots now, Nichole!!! Stick it on out there, girl!!
And, yes, some of Mad at the Fair would be nice---I've got some in My Pics but I can't put them on your blog!
I know you're both busy---but......"Just Do It"
zzzzz zzzzz zzzzz zzzzz zzzzz zzzzz
I'm getting concerned. I think we need to file a missing person's report on Nichole. I'm growing suspicious of Richard who has been spotted on my blog recently with no sign of Nichole anyhere.
I dont know about adorable, but it is amazing to see...kind of like a horror movie though. ; )
Love,
David
Well, I did see Nichole alive about a week ago; so I'll vouch for the fact that she was alive, as were my son and the children.
Maybe she has forgotten she has a blog site????
Okay we all know the kids dressed up for Halloween. We want pictures!!!!!!!
She did promise to post pics of Madi's newly pierced ears. Still waiting.
The "little guy" is getting bigger.
Madison is sporting ear rings.
Nichole is sporting a larger abdomen.
Richard has a really cool chair.
Audrey likes her school.
Nicholas?? Who knows what he's up to, but he's a boy so probably frogs, snails, and puppy dog tails??
I hear they tiptoed (or stomped??) thru a corn maze.
An election took place. Life is happening. The weather's been good.
See, I am having to resort to trying to make some news around here. It's not my job!!
Post a Comment