Apparently school isn't so awesome when you are almost 40. he he hee. Richard is hitting the books during his "free time" good old saturday and sunday afternoons. What could you possibly want to do other than study that time away? When this sweet child is born he/she blesses us with the knowledge of how "easy" it was before. We are totally screwed, We think we have THINGS to do now. HA.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WAHOOOOOOOOOO----NEW PHOTOS!!! I was beginning to think everyone had gone into the Twilight Zone or something!
We await TUESDAY's posting with much anticipation!!!
Now---let's see how many people look at the new photos---eveyone's maybe gotten tired after ALL this time of checking, checking, checking.
Glad Richard got off the plane!!
And hope your postings will inspire JoNell to get some new ones on too!!
This here is why I ain't a never gonna amount to nuthin'.
I am 45.5 yrs old and while the thought to continue school and get my Masters does o-c-c-a-s-i-o-n-a-l-l-y cross my mind, the thought of doing homework hours every week quickly KILLS it every single time.
I mean, teachers give assignments and then they have the unmitigated gall to expect them to be turned in on THEIR timetable? I think not.
No can do.
Yeah, good luck with that.
Post a Comment