Sunday, September 7, 2008

ok ok ok i am sorry

BiG news

Richard got off the plane.

We spent the next 5 weekends attending family events such as Relay for Life
family vacation with my side
family reunions
Baptisms in Stevenson
and other various things I can't remember
Then we moved, thought we would try to play house together and get out of my parents space before school started, that took a few weeks. My sister-n-law Julie came to help mom, megan, and I clean out my super big mess downstairs, we couldn't have got it done without her. I didn't anticipate the difficulty of going through storage. I am very glad we had the chance to go through those things before i am 9 months pregnant and studying finals. Most of all the best thing is, we actually like playing house together. The kids are so happy in their space and seemed to be enjoying family life. We found a little place only a mile from mom and dad's house. It has 3 bedrooms and a family room we converted to a master so the kids could have their own rooms. We thought we would need that for bribbing material, turns out they are happy happy happy. Nicholas really did need a break from sharing a room with audrey. Bed time rocks... maybe I need to clarify that, if i could get richard to stop initiating tickle torture and water fights right before bedtime, I might actually achieve lights out at a decent hour but for now bedtime rocks because it is fun for all FOUR kids....

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I really like this homey little house!! Enjoy it while ya got it!!

D Fisher said...

Congratulations! I'm sure you will all enjoy being in your own place and I'm sure your parents feel the same!

Lots of love,

David