Sunday, September 7, 2008

first day of preschool

Apparently school is totally awesome. Audrey had a great time and can't wait to go back. We enrolled her into the preschool here in Terrace Heights so she will get to know a few of the kids she will be in Kindergarten with next year. We will miss the Montesori but think the social contection will be a benefit.

I am so proud of her, she is so happy and growing up so fast. Not fair that my baby girl is four.

she loves gross kisses and tickle torture with her padad. and asked me the other day if she could jump on me again when the baby is out of my tummy.

she would like to sign this note with her two favorite things.

4 A
yep that is right 4 cause she is 4 years old and A is for Audrey, she loves her capital "A"

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Cute smile, Audrey!!

D Fisher said...

What a cute picture, Audrey has the same smile her dady had at that age...I think I have a picture when Gregs hair was almost the same length...it was the 70's remember.

Love David