Has been desecrated by pink. I thought that a few women related to Richard might get a kick out of seeing pink in Richard's truck. A pink CARSEAT none the less. The sanctity that he finds in his "guy" temple wont ever be the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ha HA HA HA!!!! Never thought I'd see the day, and I bet neither did he.
This is awesome!!! Love it!!!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Love, Mom
OH, but if there's an air bag in that front seat, move that child seat to the rear of the bus!!
Well, then I also start to wonder when "Fisher's Puddle" will become something odd like, "Swearingfish Puddle" or "Fishearingen's Puddle" or "The Geek's Squad"
Hmmm Maybe I've too much free-thinking time on my hands tonight? I better go find something real to do.
Oh I think Fisher's Puddle still works -- after all, Richard IS a fisherman, and Nichole DID reel him in........
Darren's pick up truck has a switch to turn the airbag off if a child is in the front seat. I think most newer trucks do; it's done because sometimes Daddy's just have to take the kids along and there's not always enough space in the back for a car seat.
Eh it will do him good!! Hehe every man has to have the moment when they realize that they can't cling to their "manliness" forever :) Never thought I would see the day that he would have a pink child's seat in that truck...but I gotta admit that I am glad to see it there! Now to just meet the little angel who is to occupy it :)
Post a Comment