Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy Death Day-a little Diddie by Auntie N

Happy, Happy, Death Day, Georgie Dear,
Happy things will come to you up there,
If I had a wish, then it would be,
to see you again so happie e .

The most difficult time of this day, was watching your body struggle to stay here on the earth for as long as possible, when we had thought your sweet soul was with God, you would amaze us and take another breath. I am amazed at your little body and how it grew, loved and found joy. Your precious toes, curls and belly laugh. What a life packed full of adventure, more than most children could dream of. Georgie,you are the greatest gift, given by God and by your birthmother. A gift not only to your mama and daddy but to your cousins, aunties, uncles, friendfamily and friends. May you find peace in the arms of our maker as we struggle to discover peace here on earth without you.

2 comments:

Just JoNell said...

Wow.

There must be a heart-wrenching story in there somewhere. What a beautiful little face. My very deepest sympathies to those who love and miss this little guy.

Cheryl said...

Oh, my heart filled with tears! I don't know who the baby is, nor who the loving parents are, but I thank God for his precious life and for the love he found while here.