Sunday, February 3, 2008

Family Game Night


For Christmas, Julie and Chris got us a game called Kids vs. Grown ups. The kids and I used to play boardgames all of the time, but since I started school I got out of the habit as studying distracted me. So We enjoyed getting back to something we love doing together, we included our math freak, Richard and he seemed to have a good time. I know Madison and Nicholas had a great time, they WON!!!! It isa great game with two sets of cards one for the grown ups and one set for the kids and you play tug a war across the board with whomever gets the question right. Yep, it was cool. We also loved the brownies Mamom and the kids had made earlier for desert. I look forward to our weekly boardgame night. I hope everyone might have the chance to take time out of their busy schedule and connect with their family participating in an activity that has been absent from their lives.

2 comments:

Gorge Us Family said...

That's a really cute picture. All of the kids are smilling??? What? A game that didn't end in tears. That's a good game.

Just JoNell said...

Okay, time for me to stop being some kind of weird Internet stalker and say "hello".

I'm Richard's favorite aunt -- whether or not he knows that fact is irrelevent, by the way. I saw the link to your blog on his webpage and rushed to ask his mom and sister for all the good gossip! Cheryl told me to contact YOU for the good gossip, so here I am.

Nice to meet you. You have a lovely family, and sure seem to be putting big smiles on Richard's face! Nice to see that!

Looking forward to meeting you... and to continued stalking on your page. ;-)

JoNell