I have no idea where she got this idea, but Audrey wanted to be a pink poodle princess puppy. so we made her a few ears, a tail and some cuffs, sprayed her hair pink and she was a very happy kid. For some reason I didn't pull my camera out at all on Halloween night, but I heard a rumor that dad has a few pictures of the other two, so as soon as I get them I will add it to the halloween blog
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha, too adorable! Rielly didn't even get to dress up cuz I was working. Really, though, he's still too young to care...
Too cute. Kids come up with the darndest things! I do recall and oddly spray painted sweatsuit for Nicholas one year. Was he an orange cat or lizard?
Post a Comment