Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just the 4.5 of us + 1 math freak + 1 toddling + 1/3 babe = Family; Nichole Richard (the math freak), Madison, Nicholas, Audrey, all done Rebecca, a bun in the oven and Chester-pot. Each day is an adventure. When it rains, it pours. Let's go puddle hopping
7 comments:
Alright----Richard's been home a few days now. Let's get some updated news/photos/gossip/etc. on here!!!
Did he ever make it off the plane?????
Okay I miss seeing the updates on the family & miss you..... new post anytime :)
Get something new up here SOON; there's some of us waiting with baited breath for a change!
Happy Bday Greg. So when do we get to find out what this beautiful baby is?! I can't wait, I'm thinking a boy for richard and nicholas :)
Heeellllllooooo?????? Anyone in there?
So----I've figured out that maybe you're not going to post anything until you are ready to make the GRAND announcement of who the little bugger in utero is? Or will even that change the scenery on this site???
Post a Comment