Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sea world for 10hours


our first stop the otters. in this picture you see mr. otter getting fed.


splash zone. Great Idea kids


Before



After, Audrey and I were soaked Socks pants
shirts underwear and all. We had to find Aud
a new outfit I think what she liked the most was
not having to put her underwear back on. I just
couldn't make her put the drippy things back on.
I will put up more later. they are in Pat's camera.
I think one of the coolest things was feeding the
sting rays, aud and Nicholas even petted them.
they are a cross between angel looking and horror
story creature.

2 comments:

Gorge Us Family said...

Looks like you missed the poncho memo. I could've told you about the splash zone! Adam and I got to experience that when bro & sis penning saved us kids splash zone seats and got dry seats themselves. Looks like Pat and Barry are out doing themselves. Have fun guys.

Cheryl said...

You said you'd send pics on your blog and you're actually managing to do it. Good job. Keep it up and have fun.