Sunday, July 13, 2008

I also have some intersting things like



this is what a ground hog looks like

this is Richard bored and stuck on a bus


this is a hay stack....WOW!


this is a math problem on the chalk board, even if you could
read it, it is unlikely you would know what the gibberish means



this is the math bldg. cool huh


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not just ANY haystack, Love, but a rural Appalachian conical haystack. :)

Cheryl said...

Well then by golly I want one of those!!! All we got around here is bales, bales, and more bales!!

Just JoNell said...

Your husband is the only person I know who photographs math problems.


He.....scares........me.

Jer Bear said...

Hey, Just the mama! I agree with you 100% on that. Would you believe he sent it to me on MSN Messenger and Tried to tell me that was my homework?