Saturday, July 5, 2008

Miss you



The beach again in honor of Greg. Spent the day playing on the beach, body surfing, searching for sand crabs and bits of shells. We had Juanitas Greg's favorite was a bean and beef burrito for dinner. It was in front of this restraunt, actually shack that I took the last healthy picture of Greg.





I have searched my pictures looking for pictures and have apparently moved them off the laptop and didn't remember, this was very aggravating and sad for me. Thanks to Jessica for putting one up. Nicholas discovered the "sneak away" with his cousin Brandon and Uncle Robin. It always takes the women of this household hours to get ready for the planned activity so a long time ago Robin and Greg started the sneak away, they would go do something for a couple hours and be back in time for the planned activity, without anyone knowing they were gone cuz the chicks were still getting ready and late. So the boy learned "the sneak away" to prevent anger against said women. He went to ice cream and played lazer tag. After Uncle Robin explained to Nicholas the plan and how he started letting Brandon come along when was old enough, and now that Nicholas was old enough he was deemed worthy to sneak along with the guys. Nicholas exclaimed,"When my son is old enough I can pass this along to him". Uncle Robin thought it was pretty cool that he got the whole point. That his daddy was passing it along even though he wasnt here to show it. Nicholas hasn't hit Audrey since, he just says he needs a "sneak away".

2 comments:

Gorge Us Family said...

Just wanted to let you know Dan and I took Greg some white Daisies. He is not forgotten and neither are you and the kids. Love you.

Gorge Us Family said...

I love the sneak away, and can see how it probably kept Greg and Robin sane. I'm glad that Robin shared that with Nicholas, I am sure it helped him to feel a little closer to his daddy.