Friday, June 6, 2008
silly spawn
O.K. I am dissapointed, the child's ultrasound indicates growth of about 9 weeks instead of 11 weeks. WHAT!!! I had a specific plan on how this could possibly work, and it is already getting smugged. This is it, due date is December 18, that means I could encourage the little fella to get outa there around December 4 or 5 right after finals, giving me 8 weeks to figure out the newborn yuckies. but NOOO Richard's spawn is already messing with me, January 1 is the due date, (no traveling for Christmas, man, that stinks) Baby will of coarse be late no matter how long I jump on the trampoline, so that means it will be stuck until January 14 or 15th giving me a two week window to figure out newborn yuckies before going back to clinicals. I know, I know he/she is just being independant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aim for Dec. 31 then----hee, hee
Tax deduction for the entire year!!
If you can't get Dec. 31 by 11:59 p.m., then the next goal is Jan. 1 at 12:01 and try to be "First Baby of the Year". Hey, this is cool! You've got some "goals" to aim for (you needed this, right?)
Sounds like a "Snow Baby" at any rate!
Love!!
Just be grateful for the blessing of children. No matter when they arrive.
Post a Comment