Thursday night we had the windows open to get a nice cool breeze to blow through. It was nice until a certain stench permenated the air. A skunker, very potent skunk smell assaulted my notirils. I immediatly thought, "Oh no, were are the girls." they were playing outside and came right in. Then my Dad's voice seemed to go Darth Vadar on me as he asked, "where is Chester"
I started calling him and darn it he wouldn't come. about 10 minutes later he came running out of the underbrush. wet, muddy and you betcha stinkier than I have ever smelled. Did you know when you drive by a dead skunk that is not actually true skunk smell that is actually the cheap walmart version.
Well it didn't take long for me to loose my dinner.
and 2 tomatoe baths and 3 reg baths he still makes me gag.
Stupid dog
3 comments:
Okay I would have thrown up too and I'm not pregnant! So sorry. House looks awesome! Can't wait to see it!
gross!!
THREE TIMES. THREE.
That is how many times our previous cat tangled with a skunk.
Try bathing a cat in tomato.
Just try.
Water, mess, tomato, blood... EVERYWHERE! And the smell lingers on.
THREE TIMES.
I feel your pain.
Post a Comment