
The Rumors are true, we are expecting.
December 18th is the projected due date.
This is a picture of an 11 week old fetus.
I surprised Richard with the news with a Huskies dorm basket with a little onesie and blanket with his logo on it, and other various items such as a a bottle, pacifer, diapers wipes, and a tube of butt paste that he will enjoy using. (more often than I will!!!! I gaurantee it). I had to put a little note on the package that said, "another Dawg to join the Cougar clan". I had placed the basket in the truck on my way into school, thinking he would see it on his way home while I was in class and I wouldn't have to feel akward about his reaction to the news. (thought he could use some time to process the thought of 4 kids, not just 3. It had potential to be hard, Richard never thought he would have any.) But.....my plan didn't work out because he wanted to go to lunch before my classes started. I told him to take the van but he grabbed the truck while waiting for me to get out of the restroom (had to throw up, lol) but then I got into the car and he didn't say anything. we ate lunch and he didn't say anything, we got back to school and he didn't say anything!!!!! What the heck. later in the day he text me and he still didn't say anything. My hormone drive mind was whirling and pissed. I had a test but I couldn't concentrate because I was thinking all worst case scenarios!!!!He found me in the Cafeteria and asked if we could go for a walk, Good idea at that point I was thinking he could just live in a Dawg house by himself. Apparently he thought it was just a dissing joke on the Huskies and threw the well crafted basket in the back seat without looking at it. He had gone out to see what it had said. With an explanation and his silly grin, it was pretty easy to forgive him. It was a very goofy grin, we didn't walk far that afternoon, he kept stopping to hug me....I was late for class.
Our first Doctor's appointment will be on Thursday and then we can share a few blurry ultrasound picture that no one will be able to decipher.
3 comments:
Wow parallel lives but I'm in the UK! JUst found out I'm expecting and it'll be due early January, just stocked up on Butt Paste from the UK website, http://www.buttpaste.co.uk, spooky..
Oh, I love this story.
It's always so hard to figure out how to tell them, isn't it? Whether they wanted/planned on a baby or not, the delivery of the message is a big deal!
What a dip you've married, LOL. At least his response was great!
I'm quite thrilled -- of course, I'm not throwing up every ten minutes either.....
I'm sure you've figured it out by now---
my son is a math whiz.
Absent minded professor type--they get very much into the details of life that the rest of us can't begin to fathom; but they miss the little clues all around them!!!
Cute story----that's a "saver" to be told to the little one in about 20 years---"daddy tossed my hint"
Post a Comment