What sights you ask???? Well, Josh's tush of coarse. To be honest I am not much of a bum watcher but I couldn't help "butt"notice he ultra fine derier as he sang in his deep baritone voice. I think that it was Jessica who pointed it out first. But I must admit I was the one asked to return to my seat.
Ms. Underwood was also worth the ticket price. She seemed to be down to earth a genuine country all american girl with luck on her side. many of the songs lyrics sang to my heart.to fun with lazer lights, big screens and confetti blown into the audience. Just a down right good time, screaming for an oncore and loving every minute of it (I only chuckedburped once, thanks to the parasite, but grateful it stayed down)
I have got to get a new look though, apparently this one Does not make my chin look any better
3 comments:
It was fun wasn't it?
Mmmmm, you must be talking about Josh Turner? He IS yummy!!!
iwas very ticked!!!!!!!! they wouldnt let me come!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment