Monday, May 5, 2008

Let's vote




ok, really quick before I start to study for the next final, What do you girls think? Does this computer screen resemble something that you usually have cut and paste???? You got it, it is a scrap book. Let me hear ya' all tell Richard it is most certainly a scrapbook, even if it is online and written in code. I mean look it has all of the attributes, journally, a title, color coordination, and not to mention perfectly cropped and sized pictures. LOL I met a man who scraps, even if it is one the "web" I think it qualifies

8 comments:

Gorge Us Family said...

Nice scrappin, Richard. I think Adam McCrackenShmak has one up on you though. He helped his wife scrap the kids' albums.

Just JoNell said...

What else would you expect from a man with a Princess Truck?

Ryan said...

I'm afraid it's true. Looks like a scrapbook...

Cheryl said...

I got it!!! Tune: Goldfinger
MANSCRAPPER!!
He's the man
The man with the scapping touch
His life is told
With scrap that is old

This is quite sad

MANSCRAPPER
He will up-
Update his site real soon
He'll get his wish
And go for a fish

He will be glad!
And no longer sad.

Oh dear---I lost the tune!

Just JoNell said...

Hellooooooo?

May 5th was a loooong time ago.

BLOG, WOMAN, BLOG

Gorge Us Family said...

Your blog is getting boring again...

Just JoNell said...

Yeah, what she said.......

Cheryl said...

TAKE NOTE!

JONELL UPDATED HER BLOG
WHICH MEANS THAT YOU MUST DO THE SAME!!
IT'S THE WAY THINGS MUST BE DONE
IT'S THE WAY YOU PLAY THIS GAME!!