I finally got to meet just the mama last week, wait that might have been almost 2 weeks now. Jonell is Richard's aunt but they are about the same age. so you see her posting comments on the blog. Sweet fun woman, Great kids, need much more time to play with everyone an afternoon doesn't work. I also got to see Richelle, Mike and Rielly(I spell my new nephew name wrong all the time I think i will start writing it on my hand as a temp tattoo until I get it right.) anyway I got to watch the little boy play with his toys and give his mama and grandma Cheryl some loves between my yawns.
Great to meet everyone, except of coarse, Courtney who still doesn't think I exist. I am a gross mutation of Richard warpped math inhibited mind.
Big Huge sorry to Richelle for being "the life of the party" as I tried not to fall asleep in her cozy rocking chair.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wish you could have come over to Goldendale on the weekend of April 25-27 when Courtney was here. She's been dying to meet you.
Well actually Jarrod I would be dying to meet her more if she was real! I really do think that we should get dear Richard some professional help...he is so caught up in this delusion that I actually have a photo of his pretend family on my fridge that he sent me...like I would think those people are real!! People that pretty don't exist in real life...I really am worried about him. The whole family is getting caught up in his fantasy too...I have had to listen to Mom, Richelle, Cheryl and the kids talk about Richard's Nichole and kids....I am starting to worry that I am the only normal one left in the bunch...
Anyone else feeling like they are on the Twilight Zone :)
Well Courtney dear they are real. If only they could have been here in April when you and Aaron were here. If only you could have been here on Saturday the 24th for BBQ Trout, you would have been able to meet the familia.(Italian for family.) They were all here, Nichole, Richard, Madison, Nicholas and Audrey. Yes, that's right there were 8 of us eating BBQ Trout. PS I never did receive the picture that you took with the phone from when you were here.
Oh gosh, Nichole, don't feel bad about not being "the life of the party"! I can't even believe you did that drive being pregnant, tired, and sick. Holy crap, if it had been me, I would have just been curled up in a ball. You were actually sitting upright the whole time--I am impressed. I completely sympathize with you hating being pregnant. Just the thought of pregnancy brings back serious PTSD for me. Those women that say "oh, you forget" are touched in the head (that, and I think they actually had relatively easy pregnancies). I hope you feel better soon. In the meantime, I'll be thinking of you often with the greatest sympathy.
BTW--my bathroom still smells great. Haha!!!
Post a Comment