Monday, May 26, 2008

The babe


Feet of an 11 week old fetus
Richard's spawn is totally kicking my butt. For a woman who HATES being pregnant I have been pregnant an awful lot. Mackenzie Kay was born December 10, Madison was born November 1, and Nicholas was born December 20th. I have deceided I will not have sex during the months of March or April for the rest of my life, Richard needs to plan his fishing trips accordingly. Audrey was born in August but she doesn't count because she is my only child who was ever planned on. Although I love them all with a deep emotion I just don't like to grow 'em. My sister has only ever wanted to be a mama and care for her children but hasn't had the opportunity to grow 'em. Life just isn't fair. I will cross my fingers and try not to cancel the good karma out by jinxing with extra crossing.
Richard went on his Bonapart fishing trip and lot the biggest fish bragging rights to his brother, Jarrod. Hee hee. So I got the opportunity to try trout again ( my memories of Grandpa Stecker's trout was not good) It was delicious, however it was not delicious coming up. I hope I will be able to enjoy it again without feeling foul.

5 comments:

courtney87 said...

Always pregnant in the summer....you don't learn do you ;)

VERY excited when I heard the news and I am already giddy for this little one...hopefully I will get to meet his mother and siblings BEFORE his arrival!! Yes I am one of those LOVE baby can't wait to be pregnant type people.

-I have decided Nicholas needs a little brother so it is a "he" in my book for now ;)

Cheryl said...

Oh, whew, it wasn't my cooking!!

Cheryl said...

and to Courtney---

wait til it's YOUR guts being puked out! haha

We love the new people we get; the being pregnant part we "endure" cuz we know we get a BIG TREASURE at the end!! I'm also a "WAHOO" a baby is on the way type!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all of you - how exciting, another holiday baby, which of course I prefer to those holiday weddings that the Steckers ALWAYS seem to have! Luv Aunt Lynn

Nicole Roskelley said...

Yeah you are having #4!!!!  Congratulations. Need your phone #. I have a wrong # and wanted to call you to say YEAH!!