Are the first words Audrey and Madison used to describe Richard's new truck, golden truck that is. Richard drove the truck to work and his student told him, it was a bit on the femalish side, but maybe if he lifted it and put a few decent tires on it, it would be ok. I couldn't help but tease him a bit after that about his fairy dust truck. So the other day when I drove it for the first time I couldn't help but put a bit of gold glitter in it. (his fairy dust) and the stickers here. I think he should let me drive the truck and he can have the mama mini van. I did change the words to say Silly instead of stupid, cuz stupid is a garbage word.
We took Audrey to purchase the truck on saturday. Sunday as we drove to church she pointed out the cool black one she was going to buy when she got bigger. I asked her why she didn't want a gold one like Pa Dad's. She didn't answer but I think she didn't think it was tough enough for her.
1 comment:
Poor Richard, you actually put that on his truck?
Post a Comment