Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I see your point

Same Princess colored trucks both GMC Richards is on the left and the manly diesel is to the right. Side by side I can see why Richard would think he needs to beef up the sweet little truck. So we need one lift kit for only a few inches more and 4 redneck manish tires.
The kids' love the truck and are always wanting to drive in it, even though they have more room in the van. I know, I appreciate Richards' compromise with himelf. no two ton diesel crew cab long bed...just a crew cab in a glowing color a mature decision with his family in mind.

1 comment:

Gorge Us Family said...

I like his truck to, very comfy. And the dogs dug hanging out in the back to. Don't tell Richard we hung out in his truck all weekend.