
Nicholas and Audrey, even Madison have been busy making creations for their Pa-Dad. The lastest from Audrey is the beautifully bright painting. She was very annoyed at me when I asked her if it was for me, she did reply in the most exasperated tone, "Iam making it for my DAD, mom!" she then insisted I put it on his bulletin board above his side of the bed so I would be sure not to take it. The hearts are from Madison. and the drawings are from Nicholas

Fish
Swift, Fast
Swimming, Groping, Eating
Swimming in a fish bowl
Animal
Here it looks like Richard andI are skateboarding under a volcano

2 comments:
Nice art work.
Hooray----for "refrigerator art" even tho it's not on the fridge!!
Now days a cool thing is to laminate some (not all!!) special pieces of art to keep it as memories in really good condition.
Tell Audrey I'm sorry about her cut--next time she helps with the potatoes her job can be to wash them? or mash them? or ? PLANT some!!
Post a Comment