thirty-three isn't middle aged is it? The new middle years are now your sixties, right? so dad at 63 year young must be middle aged and pending a mid-life crisis, not over the hill headed for the grave. It was an interesting birthday, I spent the morning hanging on the couch with Audrey and Nicholas, Nicholas was sick, audrey was climbing over me and I was a sleepy head. I Then disected the cat for awhile, I am started to feel good about that. Had dinner with the kids and megan, Richard took me to a movie, a documentary about ID in science verses Darwinism. It was extrememly interested. Richard surprised me with a piece of yard art, I will have to take a picture when I get home. He prefaced my seeing the the present with it's really dorky... I don't know if he was proud of the dorkiness, or worried I would think it is dorky. Until later.
PS. The best part of the day. . . falling asleep in my Richard's arms.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
If you live to be 100, then 50 is
the half way point.
On the other hand, there are 5 fingers. Ha!
I've known people who are quite "old" at 40 and others who are "young" at 80!
Lots of variables in life-----sooooo-----just make the most of whatever year you're living through at the moment.
Anyway, 33 looks like 2 birds flying!!
I also am SOOOO proud of Richard--imagine---making the family decision about that truck; rather than the (hee hee "false") manly decision!!! Good Job Richard; you get a *
Happy Birthday!
STILL waiting to see the yard art pics you promised.
You're really falling down on the job here..........
:-)
Post a Comment