Saturday, March 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just the 4.5 of us + 1 math freak + 1 toddling + 1/3 babe = Family; Nichole Richard (the math freak), Madison, Nicholas, Audrey, all done Rebecca, a bun in the oven and Chester-pot. Each day is an adventure. When it rains, it pours. Let's go puddle hopping
7 comments:
I love the black and white pic with just the roses in color. So pretty!
You two have some of the greatest photos on here! I love them!!
Awwww, so sweet. Look how content that man's face appears. Hee hee, he knows he's got a good one!!
I have to agree with Courtney that you have some of the greatest photos on here, and with Richelle that the picture is pretty.
What, Jer Bear, you don't agree with me that Richard knows he's got a good one???????
{Just trying to stir up a little trouble, lest we all get too gushy here.}
Hey justthemama!I know you're trying to stir up trouble. I do agree that Richard knows he's got a good one, and I am glad to have them in the family.
Dear Nichole, Richard, Madison, Nicholas and Audrey,
Just wanted to wish you well and congratulations! Love is hard to find, and finding it twice is very lucky! Richard is handsome and looks kind and I hope he makes a great father to Greg's kids. I know he would want you and them to be happy and cared for! Hope to see you sometime this year!
Love,
Uncle David
Post a Comment