Friday, March 7, 2008

WEEK 3, guess what happened

So i know that we haven't know each other that long but have you ever heard of a GUY mortified of passing gas in front of a chick? Even once she is his wife? I haven't.
I don't know if that means I just knew MANY gross guys or what, But....

it happend, he spoofed as he was falling asleep and woke himself up.
Totally a chesterly thing to do

HA HA HA HA

so i thought i would embarass him a bit more,

Richard, it's ok farts happen.

6 comments:

Just JoNell said...

Oh GEEZ, Richard!!! And in front of your new bride. Ew. What DID she do to deserve you? ew ew

Actually, Nichole, Darren and I have been married almost 22 yrs, and he won't do that in front of me. It's only happened maybe twice and he's been sooo embarrassed. There was that one time -- remember Richelle -- when you were over and he bent down to pet the cat. bwa ha ha!!

I wish I could say the same for myself. But you know, you don't give birth six times without *some* side effects. And now, on this high fiber soyous Nutrisystem program... I suffer from what the other people on NS call, "Nutritoots." I know, I know... too much information.

Anyway, it chokes me to say this, knowing I'm talking about Richard, but classy guys don't do that in front of girl. ;-)

courtney87 said...

Yep Nichole---I would have to say that I agree with my mother (although I don't know that I would call my father and Richard "classy" guys ;)

If you REALLY want to know why Richard got so embarrassed than you should ask your new mother-in-law to tell you about Grandpa and passing gas....it's a family thing....and once you hear the story you will understand ;)

Cheryl said...

Sigh................

Well, that's it!! The air has been let out of the bag.

So, Nutrinuts eat pootyfruits and do nutritoots?? Long as they don't f__t, I'm happy!!

I do see that these blog sites really encourage intellectual conversations!!! They provide deep insights into the complexity of humanity. I've learned way too much about way too much!! It's a good thing I love ya all!!

Just JoNell said...

Well, Cheryl. There are simply some things in life that, if I must learn of them at all, I do so via blog as opposed to experiencing it for myself.

Those things most definitely include your son's "spoofiness" whatever name you choose to give it.

Gorge Us Family said...

Farts happen!

Can we please have a new post??? Where have you been? Going to school fulltime and raising three kids with your new hubby? No excuse.

Cheryl said...

10 days about the toot is about enough, I say!! On to another subject: ie has he burped yet? hahahaha