Thursday, March 6, 2008

An old e-mail

Nine words women use...
1. Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when theyare right and you need to shut up.

2. Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half anhour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3. Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothingusually end in fine.

4. Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5. Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbalstatement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are anidiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguingwith you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6. That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements awomen can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hardbefore deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7. Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint.Just say you're welcome.

8. Whatever: Is a women's way of saying BLANK BLANK!

9. Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do severaltimes, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a manasking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response refer to #3.
So I was skimming my old e mails today trying to delete a few extra things. It actually turned out to be a bit depressing until....I saw the e mail from my sister. I always thought I was a good communicator, I don't think i use these words in the parameters outlined here, But i have been recently been accused of non communication comparable to a certain man I have married. This is pretty amazing because Richard is the King of keeping things to himself. Thought others might want the chance to laugh outloud.

4 comments:

courtney87 said...

Hehe I saw this a long time ago...gotta say that I love it :)

Just JoNell said...

If Richard is the one accusing you of non-communication, then he's wrong. duh. That kind of goes without saying.....

Jer Bear said...

I would have to agree with both these statements.

Gorge Us Family said...

I thought it looked familiar. Your sister has always been good at providing you with a laugh.