Amazing, I was just going through my photos and i noticed I didn't blog one of the best things ever, I finally got to meet my new sister and brother-n-law and a brand spankin new nephew.
Mike and Rielly Richelle &
Rielly
So i know Mike was dragged on over the mountains, But I sure appreiciate his willingness to come over, even if Richard and I are totally lame and boring, but it was super fantastic to put faces to names. I have been wanting to zoom zoom over the pass to meet the famous Rielly and his lovely mother for months now but alas, stupid school, stupid soccer games, not to metion
stu--- husbands ( I had forgotten how much time they take)lol.
However ,Big thanks, I got to hold the boy and hug the sister and brother. Life is good
3 comments:
Let's see, he was "dragged over", but you "appreciate his willingness". Hmmmm Well, there is this little "statue" in the kitchen of a her dragging a him to the Altar! But the "I do" still had to be willing!! Smile!! Good things often happen when the men folk are dragged!!
And did you learn that they are some of the most wonderful people ever?!? I love my whole family, but have always been especially close to Richelle. It actually works out perfectly though because Aaron (my boyfriend) adores Mike...perfect :)
And our precious little Rielly-angel!! Isn't he the cutest baby alive!?!? Such a doll. I am jealous you got to see him, as I haven't since January 7th :( But I will get to see him and the rest of my family next week...can't explain how excited I am :)
Now to just meet these family newbies I keep hearing about...
No dragging involved. Mike is just a true engineer, and prefers to have everything planned to a tee. He's a little baffled by my last minute, spur of the moment ideas, but always admits to enjoying them once underway. Anyway, we enjoyed our visit very much, and are looking forward to seeing all of you again when we all have a little more time.
Post a Comment